Can work from any large city such as: Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Houston, TX, Seattle, WA, Salt Lake City, UT, San Francisco, CA, Boston, MA, etc.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fund Administration Professional to join a growing Asset Management Firm as their CFO/CCO in a strategic leadership role.
Provide leadership role firm-wide, including organizational, administrative and business development initiatives, taking on other C suite duties which could include CCO responsibilities, manage in house finance team and vendor relationships, strategic planning and budgeting, be the sounding board for Partners. Member of the Operating and Valuation Committees, lead onboarding of new funds, client and SPVs, and provide oversight of cash planning and cash management. Bridge the gap between the finance function and the investment team.
The right candidate will be:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerant -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Qualification to be considered:
- Must have 5+ years fund accounting and operational experience as a CFO
- Must have exposure to many types of (tax) structures and varied project based and management experience
- Must have a good mix of fund accounting and SEC reporting experience
- Requires leadership skills to unite and run an excellent internal accounting staff and work with fund administrators
- Oversight of LP and GP accounting experience
- Experienced in coordinating with tax and audit providers
- Define, implement and maintain processes and procedures for servicing SMA, SPV, and multi-manager funds
- Work in close partnership with product and technology teams to enhance and automate key operational processes, and to develop and enhance product, management, and other reporting, targeting both efficiency and scale.
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other service providers, such as auditors, tax service providers, and custodians
- Manage all fund accounting and financial reporting to investors
- Follow and adhere to procedures for all subscriptions / redemptions / capital calls / distributions
- Oversee quarterly and annual reporting to investors
To be considered please send your resume with your LinkedIn profile included to Karen@Peopleconnectstaffing.com
Client is offering full-time employment with a base salary, bonuses, Health, Dental and Vision insurance.