Business Development Director - Cannabis Equipment
PeopleConnect Staffing Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Business Development Director –Cannabis Equipment
Citizen or Green Card Holder only
Our client has developed a suite of smart products for residential use, office, light commercial, cannabis growers, and medical facilities. In addition to hardware, this product offers smart app/software to enable fully integrated system that tie all your smart products together. This product has multiple advantages: power management, low power usage, sanitation, mite reduction and customization/scalability.
This startup, located in Campbell California. They seek an initiative-taking Business Development Director to sell into the hemp/cannabis grower market.
This is an individual contributor position to start.
This is commission and equity for the first 90 days, after 90 days it converts to base salary, commission, bonus, equity, and benefits. Prior to the end of the 90-day time, you must have a deal closed or one that is extremely near closing.
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience selling equipment, products, or software services/SaaS
- 2+ years’ selling to cultivators/growers (hemp/cannabis), horticulture or agriculture companies
- Cold calling and relationship building experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including use of MS Office products, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Desire to work for early-stage startup
- Green card holder or Citizen
What this position will be responsible for:
- Locating cultivators/growers with the need to reduce power use, monitor systems and reduce/eliminate mite issues
- Set up and manage product demos
- Create sales funnel, cold calling, and close deals
- Meet or exceed sales objectives in territory by effectively utilizing all resources available & collaborating with executive team
- Generate weekly reports for CEO
- Focus on new revenue opportunity and expansion of existing business thru opportunity pipeline tools
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume including LinkedIn profile to Karen@PeopleConnectStaffing.com
Powered by JazzHR
Unlike retained firms, we're old fashioned enough to believe our job is to deliver quality people to you before asking to be compensated. Our recruiters and researchers have years of experience, and use tried-and-true headhunting techniques to identify top candidates. We’re confident in our ability to find the person you need. It’s risk-free for you, because you pay us after we produce results.
BusinessView all jobs at PeopleConnect Staffing