We are recruiting an experienced full-stack engineer to join our client, an e-commerce technology platform company in El Segundo. This is a full time role with benefits as a W2 employee of the company. The role is currently remote due to COVID-19.
This is a critical role managing the front end work for a client facing portal. In this role, you will be responsible for translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic team player and a problem-solver.
- Work as part of the engineering team alongside designers to build seamless user experiences.
- Be a hands on developer translating wireframes into code using modern technologies.
- Influence design and architecture of the UI/UX.
- Adhere to software engineering best practices.
- Provide code reviews for fellow web developers.
- Write effective APIs
- Support DevOps with release management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automation
- Work closely with product owners and cross-functional team members to define and implement technology-based business solutions
- Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
- Lead and expedite R&D efforts in cutting-edge technologies and third-party products to enhance development capabilities in the department
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer designing and building web applications.
- 2+ years of experience in React/Angular/VueJS Frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of SDLC, data structure, system design, algorithms and are comfortable working with highly scalable transaction-based applications.
- Focus on code quality and you thrive in a test-driven environment
Nice to have:
- Experience integrating DevOps, or working closely with DevOps teams
- Experience in other programming languages such as Python, Java, or PHP.
- Experience with HTML vectors and graphs.