Production Worker - Frozen Pizza - Part-Time/Full-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
People Store Staffing Solutions is currently hiring a crew of Part-Time and Full-Time staff to assist our client, a frozen pizza producer located in South London (Bradley and Veterans area).
FOR PART-TIME YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK a minimum of 24 HOURS PER WEEK – (3) 8 HOUR SHIFTS THAT COULD BE DAYS OR AFTERNOONS DEPENDING ON THEIR REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU ARE IN SCHOOL OR ON A STUDY PERMIT THIS WOULD NOT BE A JOB YOU CAN DO.
In this role, you will be assisting with the production of frozen pizzas. You could be helping in the packaging area, the toppings department, quality inspection and more!
Pay Rate - $21.12/HR paid weekly every Friday!
- Own transportation as this is not a bus accessible location
- Willingness to work days or afternoons depending on the weekly requirements
- Reliable and able to commit to the schedule set out each week.
- Able to learn and understand all safe food handling procedures put in place by the company
- Comfortable working with fish, pork, beef, soy, eggs, wheat and dairy
- Must have safety boots or shoes
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as required
If interested please send your resume via this ad today by clicking APPLY NOW!
John has spent several years with large multinational companies helping to develop the Canadian market. With a string of accomplishments under his belt, including 9 years of industry experience and a track record of success, John felt it was time for a new challenge.
With all the rapid changes affecting the industry, John noticed the degradation of values within the industry from which he had built his experience. Thinking that this was enough, he decided to reintroduce quality in the industry. He didn't know it at the time - but that quality standard later became PQAP (People Store Quality Assurance Program).
With the encouragement of a close friend and already successful entrepreneur, Frank Cianciulli, John decided to go it alone and create a new kind of recruiting firm. In 2003, John designed his business plan and started the business from his kitchen table. With just an idea, a dream and a ton of ambition, John started one of the most successful staffing companies to ever reach the Canadian market.
Get fresh Store Staffing jobs daily straight to your inbox!