HVAC / ELECTRICAL MECHANIC JOB POSTING
We are looking to hire an experienced HVAC Mechanic with solid knowledge of Electrical maintenance and installation who is detail-oriented and is able to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. To be successful in this role customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, highly motivated individuals who have excellent organizational and trouble shooting skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Diagnose and provide repairs including service, maintenance and installation with HVAC equipment and systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
· Overseeing the work of the HVAC Service Apprentice to ensure all work is performed correctly.
· Keeping accurate records of all maintenance and service jobs.
· Complying with the company’s service standards, work instructions and customer’s requirements.
· Responsible for care and maintenance from installation by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
· Installation of ductwork and thermostats to control HVAC systems.
· Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair.
· Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and requests from the customers.
· Perform all HVAC repairs and replacement’s to applicable codes.
· Facilitate order of all parts required for appointments and ensure preparedness for the day of service.
· Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned
· Effectively communicate with the client regarding questions concerns and problems.
· Inform a manager if the client does not have HVAC services before leaving the call.
· Accurately complete all required documentation services performed and facilitate rescheduling client’s appointment if call is not complete.
· Perform special projects and all other duties as assigned.
· Must be knowledgeable of residential and commercial general Electrical Environments consisting of:
Troubleshooting and installation of general circuitry, panels, lighting and receptacles.
Must be knowledgeable of the maintenance, service and installation of generator systems.
· Able to communicate, recommend, guide, and provide the customer with solutions to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements and needs.
· Good electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Able to layout, design, and install low-voltage wiring.
· Able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering high quality services to our customers.
· Possesses sound work ethics and is a team player.
· Extremely organized and detail orientated.
· Must perform all duties in a professional manner.
· Knowledge of the fundamental operational functionality of residential air conditioning, heating, and ventilation equipment.
· Electrical and generator knowledge a plus.
· Able to troubleshoot problems with refrigerant, electrical and duct systems on HVAC equipment.
· Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
· Working knowledge of boiler systems.
· High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent. Trade school HVAC training is preferred.
· 2-5 years of continued and recent experience with residential and light commercial installation and service of HVAC systems.
· EPA Certification Preferred.
· NATE Certification preferred.
· Must have own tools.
· Valid NJ driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
· Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
· Ability to respond to emergency maintenance requests work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with or without short notice as required.
· Physical strength and dexterity: You should be able to easily lift up to 50-75 lbs. and be able to carry and maneuver heavier items, either with help or appropriate devices.
· Will work in settings with extreme cold of extreme heat, depending on time of year.
· Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, or climbing ladders.
· Ability to work in confined spaces.
Compensation: $52K to $60K based on experience.
Paid Vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Benefits offered: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision; 401K with employer match.
This is a full-time non-exempt hourly position.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: We strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
About the company:
Pezz Electrical Services LLC., is a thriving business that occupies our own building, which includes an 1800 square-foot office suite and an 1800 square-foot warehouse. When we started, we offered installation of generators and service for all things electrical. In the recent half-decade, we’ve have expanded our specialties to include HVAC services. Our staff of technicians and specialists take immense pride in their work and accomplishments of the company.
People Management, Inc.