Training and Development Specialist (Accountant or CPA) / 100% REMOTE
People Make Us San Diego, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The growth and development of this population is critical to our customers' success. Ensuring Experts get onboarded and developed to their greatest capability in an effective and efficient manner is our team's mission.
We are an innovative team working to transform learning experiences to develop a world class expert network.
This is a remote contract position with a great starting salary and opportunity for growth.
● Drive strategy, roadmap and prioritization of learning experience requirements for various phases of the expert lifecycle (new hire, ongoing development, upskilling and performance enhancement, and growth).
● Develop plan to execute strategy and roadmap.
● Drive continuous thought leadership and innovation in learning experiences and processes.
● Lead multiple workstreams and be accountable to for project plans, timelines, and final deliverables.
● Engage with key stakeholders to communicate strategy and establish shared vision for outcomes of human and digital assets.
● Provide effective prioritization and resourcing through execution and times of change.
● Engage with business to secure SME resources to solve problems and achieve results.
● Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
● Prepare and support partners in delivery of exceptional learning experiences.
● Analyze data, both qualitative and quantitative, to identify problems, gaps, and solutions in learning experiences.
- Enrolled Agent or CPA, with passion for training others or experience in learning and development.
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience managing complex programs in a matrixed, cross functional environment.
- Experience delivering outstanding expert learning experiences to achieve quantifiable business outcomes and drive minimum speed to proficiency.
- Experience with how people learn and retain information.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Experience making data driven decisions in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and interact frequently with senior management to help set strategic guidance.
- Experience engaging with a distributed, virtual workforce.
People Make Us
AddressSan Diego, CA
EducationView all jobs at People Make Us