Tax Support Specialist I
- Pay: $16.88/hour
- Length: 3-4 months (likely to be extended up to 18 months)
Training will be provided!
If you're a highly motivated individual with a business background and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers. You'll advance our goal of Powering Prosperity Around the World by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You'll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
The ideal candidate
- Background in business, finance, accounting, or tax
- Basic knowledge of tax laws, tax concepts and familiarity with form 1040 and schedules
- Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence.
- Prior tax preparation experience in a retail setting a plus.
- Some experience providing support in a call center environment a plus.
- Strong Research skills and the ability to quickly use online resources to find answers.
- Critical thinking, and problem solving. Persistence and determination.
- Willingness to utilize audio/visual tools to communicate with customers.
- Comfortable interacting with customers through video, in a professional way that represents the brand well.
- Friendly and reassuring on camera Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Support to Customers.
- Will help customers who are working on their tax return with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax questions and calculations.
- Will apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve product and tax support customer inquiries.
- Will interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal skills as well as deep customer empathy.
People Make Uswww. PeopleMakeUs.com