!!!!! Hourly Rate + $50 per closing bonus! Monday-Friday First Shift! !!!!
- Minimum of 2 years inside sales experience (recent experience).
- Fuel, logistic or point of sale industry experience highly preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
The role of the Program Development Specialist (PDS) will be to sell our client's program to end users (primarily potential merchants). The PDS must be adept at prospecting, generating leads, negotiating agreements, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will have high integrity, professionalism, a positive attitude, and the ability to succeed in a competitive environment. We are a progressive global transaction management company specializing in billing and payment solutions with a strong commitment to our customers. Essential Duties and
- Sales and Growth Conduct 40 or more outbound sales calls per day to prospective merchants Achieve 35% or more close rate of sales General Represent /client professionally and appropriately in all situations
- Proven, effective prospecting skills
- Goal-oriented and motivated by success
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and excellent prospecting skills to generate and qualify prospects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent relationship builder
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated AND able to motivate others
- Competitive spirit
- Four year degree strongly preferred
- Two to five years prior sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Working knowledge of Salesforce