Job Title: Title: Material Handler, S6A Warehouse Operations
· Manages material needs/requirements for S6A production per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in controlled and/or classified environments under the supervision of Warehousing Operations Management.
· Material Handlers must adhere to regulatory requirements while performing job functions. Job duties are performed within a team according to an assigned, production shift schedule.
· Communication of production deviations and assistance with quality investigations are required, as applicable.
· Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry
· Basic mathematical skills
· General understanding of cGMPs
· Technical writing capability
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Inventory control and/or management
· Background to include an understanding of biology, chemistry, medical or clinical practices is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs inventory control: cycle counts, material stocking, scrapping, at a minimum.
· Manages material expiry, allocation, kitting, and maintains material condition requirements.
· Works under the direction of Warehouse Supervisor to maintain materials in production area.
· Performs receipt of incoming raw materials and prepares final product shipments for couriers.
· Maintains timing according to the production schedule to ensure on-time logistics.
· Records material handling data and information in a clear, concise, format according to proper GDPs.
· Works in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete warehousing tasks required by shift schedule.
· Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· Performs other tasks as assigned.
· Available to work OT when business requires.
· Willing to work staggered day shift hours.
Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree
· OR Associate/ Medical Technical degree and 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
· OR High School diploma/GED and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
Working Conditions (US Only)
· Intermittent walking and sitting to perform job functions; however, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time may be necessary.
· Physical dexterity sufficient to use computers and documentation.
· Sufficient vision and hearing capability to work in job environment.
· Ability to lift from 25- 50 pounds.
· Must have the ability to work around laboratories and controlled, enclosed, restricted areas.
· Cleanroom garments and personal protective equipment will be required in designated areas which cover head, parts of the face, core body, and legs/feet.
· Makeup, gum, nail polish, or other potential microbial sources are prohibited in restricted areas.
· Flexibility to don clean room garments and personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Clean room environment is an enclosed, restricted space, with assigned pressure and temperature conditions. Reagents, chemicals, and exposure to sanitization agents are expected.
· Designated areas may prohibit food, any outside materials such as cell phones, tablets, at a minimum.
People Make Uswww.PeopleMakeUs.com