- Manage and prioritize a high volume of incoming calls and emails.
- Multitask between phone, email and in person requests.
- Update customer account information and ensure accurate entry.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve complete satisfaction.
- Complete assigned daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Work closely in a team environment, giving support.
- Deliver accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools provided.
Qualifications and Skills:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Passion for, and experience in, a Customer Service role.
- General proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Have good communication skills with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with CRM, Fleet Fueling, CFN, and Pacific Pride systems preferred.