We are currently seeking an experienced Client Service Specialist to join the team for a food manufacturing company in Pomona. Interacting with clients in a fast-paced environment. Must be professional, knowledgeable, follow through from order entry to the shipping process. Position requires outstanding organizational skills, and have the ability to work independently, as well with others. This is a temp to hire position, resumes required and interview.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a,m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay rate: $15-$17.00/hr based on experience
- Assist customers by phone, email, fax.
- Enter orders in a timely manner.
- Keep track of pending orders.
- Online order assistance when needed.
- Maintain customer’s info in the main database by updating contacts, addresses, and order notes as needed.
- Gain and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Responds to all customer emails/inquiries within 30 minutes and have a resolution by EOD or within 24 hours if received in the afternoon.
- Assist assigned Sales Representatives with all the above
- Intermediate to advance skills with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple sources of information and make independent and timely decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong customer advocacy skills.
- 3 – 5 years of Client Service & Account Management experience
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent typing skills.
- SAP experience is a must
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the accounting team.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish or English / Italian) a plus.