People Encouraging People, Inc. is a non-profit organization the specializes in the care of mentally challenged and the homeless population.
PEP is currently looking for Program Manager for our Montgomery County ACT Team. PEP offers a great benefits package along with a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be a Licensed Mental Health Professional and will oversee an outreach program that will provide advocacy, service coordination, resource procurement, counseling and support for clients in the program. They will ensure that high quality and high fidelity services are provided to all clients. You will be responsible for hiring supervising and training of your team. In addition you will be provide overall management, evaluation and budgeting.
- Hire, supervise, and train staff members; perform evaluations and initiate disciplinary actions as required.
- Direct the day to day clinical operations of the team including scheduling and adherence to agency policies. Lead the morning meetings and the weekly clinical review meeting to assure all clients needs are being attained. Evaluate the status of clients and assure that intensity of contact matches the client needs.
- Direct and coordinate the admission and discharge process of clients on and off the team. Assign clients to individual team members for primary responsibility. Monitor and coordinate the referral, intake, and orientation processes for new clients.
- Provide clinical supervision of staff and weekly individual supervision of all staff.
- Review the quantity and quality of services provided and documentation generated by the staff.
- Perform crisis intervention and assistance as necessary.
- Conduct regularly scheduled staff meetings to address concerns.
- Ensure that documentation contained in client records meets accreditation requirements outlined by regulatory agencies.
- Collaborate with the Core Service Agency and other community service organizations to promote the Agency’s mission and procure resources.
- Communicate with other community agencies in regards to clients concerns or needs; schedule and/or attend community meetings as required.
- Assure that all documentation in charts is being delivered and compliant with all necessary regulations and requirements.
- Must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LCP, LCPC, LGPC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-C).
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Nursing, or related field. At least three years experience working with adults with chronic mental illness.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- At least two years of supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record & reliable transportation.
People Encouraging People
Why Work Here?People Encouraging People is a non-profit behavioral healthcare corporation dedicated to providing life-transforming rehabilitation and support services to people in the community who are disabled or disadvantaged. PEP services are value-based and designed specifically for each individual’s challenges. PEP is committed to helping our clients become accepted and productive members of our community.
Great benefits, passionate employees!