People Encouraging People offers quality mobile behavioral health services to people with serious and persistent mental health and substance abuse disorders. We continuously strive to provide these services with integrity, honesty and respect.
We are currently looking for a Licensed Mental Health Professional for an opportunity to join our Assertive Community Treatment program in Anne Arundel County, MD.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the mental health field PEP has a great opportunity for you! The successful candidate will assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide treatment and counseling, conduct program planning, conduct assessments, consultation and follow-up on direct services and rehabilitation to assist clients and their families in coping with health related social problems. PEP offers a great benefits package along with a competitive salary.
- Counseling compliance with treatment plans
- Completion of pertinent client documentation
- Quality of service
- Liaison with outside agencies,
- Client well-being (clinical and physical)
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling or related field preferred and 3 years post-masters clinical experience in a mental health setting.
- Must be a licensed Mental Health Professional in Maryland (LCP,LCPC,LCSW,LCSW-C,LMSW)
- Must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record & reliable transportation.