Senior Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to add a Senior Systems Administrator to our team.
- Oversee all current and emerging cloud-based technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals and client needs
- Work closely with Clients and Leadership to devise, establish, and implement IT policies and systems
- Help establish and maintain service level agreements (SLAs) and operating level agreements in alignment with company objectives and customer needs
- Analyze the business requirements of clients and their technology needs
- Drive information security and IT risk-related initiatives and work to ensure patching and vulnerability policies compliance across the client organization
- Develop and implement a robust Disaster Recovery strategy for critical and non-critical systems and infrastructure
- Assess single points of failure in infrastructure and recommend actions as appropriate
- Oversee the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and administration of all IT systems, including applications, servers, storage, databases, desktops/laptops, and mobile devices
- Design, implement, deploy, and manage systems/applications monitoring processes and tools to proactively identify and resolve problems across client environments
- Work with service providers to ensure service levels are met
- Establish standardized processes and key operational metrics to effectively manage the service desk ticket management, hardware, lifecycle management, license, etc
- Be able to provide T3 support to end users when needed
- Help maintain My IT Process for clients
- Proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of cloud-based IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good organization change management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Outstanding communication abilities
People 1st, IT Inc.Why Work Here?
Our team of techs have fun working together. Our clients we serve are great people. This is a company where you will grow and learn much.
People1st is an IT solutions provider in the Bay Area focused on meeting the IT needs of small businesses (20 to 150 employees). We are looking for a Junior Helpdesk Professional to help with both daily client server management and helpdesk tasks. The kind of person we seek will be able to deal with uncommon IT issues on a regular basis as well as routine issues. If you enjoy technology, we want to talk to you.
AddressMenlo Park, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at People 1st, IT Inc.