Veterinary Front Office Receptionist - Snohomish Station Animal Hospital
- $17 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
In this Veterinary Front Office position, you will be immersed in an atmosphere that is both inspiring and fun, and where you can gain new perspective and insight that will propel you along your chosen career path. Your team of professional co-workers will feel more like an extended family that genuinely cares about helping you achieve your goals. Pet owners will appreciate your knowledgeable assistance, and our furry clients will thank you with licks and smiles. In return for your valuable input, you will receive benefits that include medical, dental and vision, a 401k with a company match, life insurance and generous paid time off.
Turn your passion for animal advocacy into success! Apply for Snohomish Station Animal Hospital's Veterinary Front Office opening today!
Learn more about this hospital: www.snovets.com
ResponsibilitiesVeterinary Front Office Responsibilities
- Greet all clients with a positive greeting; answer phones; take messages and answer basic client questions
- Know the range of services the practice provides and the species it treats; advise clients/recommend services for their pets; provide estimates
- Differentiate and prioritize between routine cases and emergency cases and alert staff accordingly
- Understand and use special record notations, and make appropriate notes in patient records
- Be familiar with infectious and common zoonotic diseases; including prevention, and the steps to reduce or eliminate transmission
- Maintain medical records, establish or understand medical record filing systems
- Handle all cash transactions including deposits and invoicing
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced animal care, client/customer interaction, receptionist experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment
- Knowledge of and ability to use medical abbreviations
People, Pets and VetsSnohomish, WA
Get fresh Veterinary Front Office Receptionist - Snohomish Station Animal Hospital jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.