Penumbra, Inc. Alameda, CA
- Expired: July 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Production Manager at Penumbra is an exceptional leader who drives excellence and change across the manufacturing spectrum. In an atmosphere or rapid growth and innovation, you will play a key role in production planning, continuous improvement, and staff development. You will manage all production activities and ensure that processes are performed according to current standard operating procedures. Working cross-functionally with engineering, purchasing, and other departments, you will implement the company's policies and goals.
What you'll work on:
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of yield, through-put, cycle time, and efficiency
- Oversee the production process and schedule
- Ensure timeliness of finished products by monitoring production processes and maintaining schedules
- Determine human and material resource requirements
- Establish and maintain quality standards; implement quality control programs
- Participate in the selection, training, mentoring and evaluation of Production Supervisors and Training Coordinators
What you bring:
- A natural ability to lead teams, drive top performance, and achieve goals
- The desire to work and learn in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of production supervisory or management experience in the medical device or other regulated industry
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface with individuals from a wide variety of disciplines, cultures and backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
What we offer:
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
- The satisfaction of being at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
ManufacturingView all jobs at Penumbra, Inc.