Education Consultant (Remote)
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Education Consultant develops and delivers participant education programs to enroll and educate primarily 401(k) plan participants. They work independently as an important team member to manage multiple assignments and coordinate with internal staff to deliver education resources in an effective and efficient manner to the Pentegra client base. They own, update and develop education content as needed.
- Works with clients to identify education needs of plan participants
- Designs customized education programs to meet specific client needs as well as generic material suitable for the broader client base
- Creates presentations using PowerPoint for use with employee meetings
- Travels nationwide to meet with Pentegra’s client base
- Prepares, schedules and delivers live and recorded webcast education seminars
- Coordinates with Pentegra’s Marketing Department with respect to relevant material and resources
- Provides relevant feedback to clients and internal client service team members
- Maintains internal/external programs used for delivering participant education content and enrollment material (e.g. Newkirk, Knowledgevision)
- Fulfillment of hard copy participant education book order requests
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in retirement plan services with at least 2 years of experience conducting employee education
- Must have Series 6 & 63 licenses
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish capable of effectively delivering live and recorded retirement plan information to Spanish speaking participants.
- ASPPA or other industry specific designation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in business, communication, accounting or finance
- Knowledge of investment basics, diversification and asset classes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail across all communications and presentations
- Ability to independently schedule meetings and proactively satisfy client activity goals
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to travel overnight - 50% +
- Ability to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to deliver effective defined benefit plan education meetings
Pentegra Services, Inc.
AddressWhite Plains, NY
Get fresh Educational Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.