Customer Service Representative – part-time
A Customer Service Representative has responsibility to greet high level business travelers and aircraft crew members with Ritz Carlton-like enthusiasm and process to ensure an outstanding experience by providing Customer Service at the highest level’s from Pentastar Aviation’s Executive Facilities.
Responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Bright and Sharp communication skill a must as you will be communicating directly with high status customers visiting the facilities.
- Providing superior customer service to passengers, crew members and all guests of Pentastar Aviation who you will be greeting planeside or in our Executive facilities.
- Answering incoming phone calls to Pentastar Aviation to include Radio communications with aircraft and support personnel.
- Manage detailed requests for fuel orders, parking/hangar requirements, ground transportation, room reservations and catering orders.
- Confirming all requests with customers to ensure information is correct and the appropriate paperwork is generated.
- Providing visitor security badge and direction to all visitors within the facilities.
- Continuous monitoring of Security and Safety requirements for our customers and employees.
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license and must be able to complete DOT medical requirements for passenger transportation
- Solid customer service skills
- Requires an outgoing, friendly person with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years experience of FACE-TO-FACE customer service experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Previous experience or knowledge in the aviation industry is preferred
- Multitasking skills a must
- Ability to work outdoor in all weather conditions