Education and Experience Requirements:
• 10-20 years related technology experience; preferably in logistics or supply chain
• Prior supervisory/management experience a must
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics or Logistics preferred, Bachelors required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Skills expected in team development, personal evaluations, managing timelines and work plans, presentations and recommendations.
• Associate is expected to excel in decision-making, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Must have demonstrated business acumen and be political savvy.
• Monitors and understands leading practices and industry trends and make recommendations to business partners as appropriate.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies
around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.