Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer
Penske Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Location: 4304 W Morris Street Indianapolis, IN 46241
Shift: Applicants must be open to working nights and weekends
What’s the Job?
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? As a Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer at Penske, you’ll do exactly that. You will make sure vehicles are fueled, clean and safe before they hit the road again. You will be the face of Penske—the person greeting our customers when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask? It’s simple. Maybe you’ve always had an interest in vehicle mechanics but haven’t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you get here will help you advance to become a diesel technician. And you’ll get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It’s about going above and beyond for our customers—the way Penske goes above and beyond for you. It’s about building meaningful relationships. It’s about keeping our customers moving forward.
• Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
• Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires, fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
• Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments for our customers and associates
• Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance repairs
• Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Why Penske is for You:
• Competitive starting salary
• Career stability
• Opportunity for growth
• Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
• Strong, well-rounded training programs
• Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
• Location and schedule flexibility
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Valid driver’s license required and must also have or be able to get a CDL license
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• The ability and willingness to work outside
• Basic mechanical ability and tool usage (preferred)
• Basic computer skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background screening (to include criminal checks, past employment and education), the ability to pass a drug screen and physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and potential travel within a near geography for training are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.