Penske Logistics is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
Home Daily - Earn $23.60/Hour + OT - Excellent Benefits
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a Class A/ Touch Freight Truck Driver for Penske. Join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. We’re proud to move freight for some of the world’s biggest brands. (Yes, we’re more than just the yellow trucks.)
You’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you’re home daily. Yes, daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for Penske.
- Home Daily
- Earn $23.60/hour + OT
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier driver recognition program
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/Activity –Driver will be responsible for delivering medical supplies to hospitals and clinics. Routes as far as North of Bellingham and South as Puyallup. Touch freight.
- Shift – Sunday-Thursday, 2 consecutive days off. Dispatch will range between 7pm-4am. Weekends and holidays included.
- Equipment – 48' and 53' dry van trailers, day cabs and occasional 26' straight truck
- Compensation – $23.69 per hour with OT and shift differentials offered!
- At least 23 years old
- CDL Class A license required
- 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening required
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now*!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.