Penske Logistics is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
Home Daily - Earn $22.25/Hour + OT - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
- Home Daily
- Earn $22.25/hour
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- COBRA paid for the first 2 months
- Short term disability at no cost / long-term disability insurance available
- $1.5x annual salary life insurance policy at no cost / additional life insurance available
- Driver referral bonuses
- 401K plan & cash balance retirement plants
- Associate discounts, including cell phones, appliances, automobiles and more!
- Route/Activity – Delivering groceries to customers. Will have 1-3 stops per day. Driver assists unload, using pallet jack.
- 1st Shift – Dispatch between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- 2nd Shift – Dispatch between 1:00 am and 2:00 am
- Equipment – Day cabs with 53' reefer trailers.
- Compensation – $22.25/hr and opportunity for overtime after 40 hrs per week - drivers are working on average of 55 hours per week. Monthly safety bonuses available as well.
- At least 23 years of age
- CDL Class A license required
- Military driving experience applied!
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 3 years
- OR 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now*!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.