Penske Entertainment Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Junior Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling written content for INDYCAR and IMS Marketing and Communication channels. This includes writing, editing, and proofing content for digital and print materials, and contributing to storytelling and campaign development for IMS events and the NTT INDYCAR SERIES.
- Produce copy for IMS-owned platforms, including web, app, email, and social media.
- Write and edit stories for IMS and INDYCAR website.
- Produce copy for video storyboards and radio/podcast scripts.
- Provide copy for IMS and INDYCAR marketing campaigns, including print, out-of-home, and broadcast.
- Contribute to marketing campaign development and storyline development.
- Write and edit content for IMS event programs.
- Assist other IMS departments with copywriting and proofing as needed.
- Support implementation of department’s copy-editing and fact-checking protocols, including all written material (both online and print), statistical database and ancillary materials, press releases, media guide(s), internal documents and/or any other materials the department is required to produce or edit.
- Provide content to external partners for marketing promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college preferred
- A minimum two years’ professional experience in copywriting or editorial production, preferably within the sports/entertainment industry
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to convey on-brand messaging clearly and concisely to a wide group of audiences
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to work independently and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CMS platforms
- The person who is selected for this position should be proactive, efficient, flexible, resilient, organized and a team player
- The chosen individual must maintain high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- They must be enthusiastic and committed to the company, the Vision, Mission and Values
- General office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Must be available to work event weekends and overtime, including travel for events
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full-time employees enjoy a very competitive benefit package. Benefits include: Medical (including tax-advantaged Health Savings Account), Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 100% company match up to 5%, Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays, Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave, On-site Workout Facility, and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Penske Entertainment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or events.