Penske Entertainment Corp, a subsidiary of Penske Corp, is comprised of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, INDYCAR, and IMS Productions
Our Content group is a premier, multi-faceted, multimedia production team located in Indianapolis, Indiana just across the street from the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We create compelling assets for Penske Corp and its partners with specific focus on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the NTT INDYCAR SERIES, and IMS Productions.
Our editors are the creative force behind our content team. Qualified candidates must be comfortable with projects ranging from dynamic social media videos to long form documentaries and everything in between. Exceptional storytelling skills and a creative approach to problem-solving are an absolute must.
• Collaborate with producers, videographers, motion graphics artists and department leadership to produce engaging content for web, TV, and social media channels
• Bring creative ideas to open meetings and internal / client sessions
• Work independently as needed – creating original projects from concept to completion
• Accept and incorporate feedback from Penske Entertainment leadership and additional stakeholders
• Work with fellow editors to ensure best practices are in place with our AVID edit and storage systems.
• Additional duties assigned by Penske Entertainment leadership
• BS/BA in Television/Communications or a related field.
• 5 years-experience as a video editor. Preference will be given to candidates with network and/or professional sports league or team experience.
• Requires extensive knowledge of AVID edit and media storage systems.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a major plus (After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, Photoshop)
• Excels in integrating motion graphics and music into edit projects.
• Excels in taking a project from initial concept / storyboard to finished product
• Excels in working with different video file types, aspect ratios, transcoding, and outputs
• Normal office hours are 8:30a-5:30p. However, this position requires flexibility due to being an event driven business. More than likely required to work extended hours, nights, and weekends depending or project needs. Some travel will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- At times, the position must help in lifting equipment on field shoots and in studio. Most work requires normal physical effort.
- Must be able to see and hear in the normal range with or without correction and communicate verbally and in written form with great facility and must be able to be understood.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee will be exposed to those conditions normally encountered in a business office environment.
- Employee is faced with frequent interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud, due to professional racing events.
Full-time employees enjoy a very competitive benefit package. Benefits include: Medical (including tax-advantaged Health Savings Account), Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 100% company match up to 5%, Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Days, 10 Paid Holidays, Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave, On-site Workout Facility, and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Penske Entertainment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or events.
Penske Entertainment Corp