Penske Logistics is Hiring Local CDL-A Route Drivers
Home Daily - $21 Per Hour + $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, food service, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
- Home Daily
- 24/7 support
- Penske offers excellent pay and benefits
- Dedicated accounts
- Great supervisors
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited career potential
- Route/Activity – Truck drivers are responsible for delivering medical products to customers complete with vendor backhauls as directed. Routes average 6 stops per day delivering by pallet jack/hand cart into the customer to be offloaded. Home Daily!
- Shift – Various shifts to cover vacations, full time hours guaranteed! Flexibility is a must!
- Equipment – 28', 35', 48' & 53' Dry van trailers, pallet jacks and lift gates.
- Compensation – $21.00 per hour. 2 months paid Cobra coverage while waiting for Penske benefits to start.
Will have to get Hazmat endorsement at a future time. It is paid for by the company.
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck.
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- At least 23 years of age
- CDL Class A license required
- 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.