Penske Logistics is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
Home Weekly - Earn Up to $85k/Year - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A/No Touch Freight Truck Driver for Penske. Join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. We’re proud to move freight for some of the world’s biggest brands. (Yes, we’re more than just the yellow trucks.)
- Home Weekly
- No-touch freight
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier Driver Recognition program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Route/activity: Ideal candidate will be working with the team as regional OTR driver to deliver fresh and frozen pork products to customers. This is a no-touch freight position that offers weekly time home (2 days back to back). Travels to 20 states.
- Shift: Schedules are as follows: Sunday - Thursday, Monday - Friday, or Tuesday - Saturday. Management is good about keeping schedules steady but do ask for flexibility based on customer demand. There could be a 6th day as well.
- Equipment: 53’ Refrigerated Trailers and newer model tandem axle sleeper Volvo Tractors.
- Compensation: Activity based pay, earn up to $85,000 per year! Plus receive a $5,000 sign on bonus!
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- At least 23 years old
- CDL Class A license.
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer driving experience in last 3 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening required
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now*
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.