Penske Logistics is Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Home Daily - Earn $17.34/Hour - No-Touch Freight
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, foodservice, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
- HOME DAILY!! local routes and shuttle & spotting operations
- Straight Drop and Hook
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated accounts
- Superior equipment, Newer Trucks
- Multiple Driver Referral and Incentive Bonuses
- Shift - Afternoon or Evening Shift Start time
- Equipment – 48’ & 53’ Dry Van Trailers
- Compensation – $17.34/hr. (40,000 to 50,000 annually) +$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- At least 23 years of age
- CDL Class A license required
- 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Today!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.