Provides ongoing administrative support to an office or a set of managers. Functions as an assistant that will schedule and plan meetings, prepare documents and presentations, conduct market research along with performing other more routine tasks such as writing memos and taking phone calls. Responsible for answering phones, light filing, and other duties as assigned.
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of management
- Event Planning to include proactively planning, organizing and executing events and activities, including food and facility preparation, agenda preparation
- General office management duties including ordering supplies
- Oversees internal administrative duties such as processing invoices, budgets and expense reports, material creation and copies
- Organizes and maintains files and records
- Plans and schedules meetings and appointments
- Follows up on and assists with small projects, to include status updates and basic research
- Prepares correspondence and reports
- Makes travel arrangements
- Organizes meetings, keeping agenda, minutes, etc.
- Assists other managers
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Req Number: 12351
Dealership: Southern California Management
Location Address: 4910 Kearny Mesa Rd