We are a professional sales and marketing firm working with Fortune 500 clients in the Greater Pensacola, FL area. Our current clients have experienced a gap in the market giving us a green light on the area. We are currently seeking a few high energy, entry-level candidates to continue to grow our rapidly evolving team. These positions will offer full, extensive training as well as plenty of room for growth within the company. We are planning on opening five more markets by the end of the year!
We believe in people. Our tactical sales strategies for customer acquisition combine modern day professional sales and marketing techniques with old school interpersonal consultations. This proven method provides our customers with face to face interactions, developing personal relationships with each Sales Rep. We pride ourselves in building a strong rapport with each customer to develop long-lasting relationships as well as leaving each customer confidence in our services and account management.
Entry Level Sales Rep Requirements:
- Driven by success and the opportunity to make money
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Work hard play hard attitude
- The confidence to make decisions on the fly and solve problems
- Someone who thrives on competition
- Strong and confident presence
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on promoting our services
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through relationship building
- Participate in on-going product training courses
- Work internally with a team on implementation plans
- Work with your manager to ensure alignment with company goals
- Review sales activities and prospective customers with management
We do not offer telephone or Skype interviews at this time. All applicants must be available for an immediate in-person interview.
Positions are filling fast! APPLY TODAY!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded