This individual will have the responsibility for leading across Member Experience/Call Center teams to ensure a seamless customer journey through setting relevant policy, procedures, quality standards, customer service standards, and ensuring their delivery to all existing subscription and potential customers. Partner with MX leadership and People team to ensure that defined promises are properly designed, implemented and monitored and that each is evaluated for its effectiveness.
Ensure that Firstleaf's core messages are integrated consistently across all MX deliverables. Create the best possible conditions for converting enquiries into subscriptions, through the consistent implementation of effective telemarketing practice and outstanding customer care.
Provide the Member Experience Team with supportive and focused leadership to enable them to reach their individual and ensure the work of the team is carried out professionally, effectively and to high standards.
- Oversee call center operations (inbound and outbound phones, tickets and chat)
- Manage activities of 3rd party call center ensuring high quality and efficient support services
- Ensure training and readiness for new product and service launches
- Oversee and manage tools to deliver support at scale, up to and including ticketing, phones, campaigns, help desk and customer feedback tools
- Providing guidance to direct reports, typically comprising first-line managers, supervisors and leads
- Oversee and liaise between specialty job functions within MX and 3rd party vendors to maintain business continuity •
- Devise, create and track weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operating metrics and reports
- Ability to quickly pull and discern data to make department adjustments day to day
- Liaise across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area
- Communicate financial and goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports
- Partner with Sr. Director MX to create and then facilitate goal-level creation for the broader function and ensure the goal cascade to all MX team
- Identify, lead, coach and develop 3+ leaders and over 40+ support agents combined between onshore and offshore to deliver against targets and progress against personal development goals
- Contribute regularly to leadership team discussions about MX projects and initiatives
- Act as a role-model within the company, providing timely appreciative and constructive feedback to peers and other key stakeholders
- Take ownership for personal development and work with MX senior leadership and Head of People to develop and implement a focused and straightforward Personal Development Plan
- Attend trainings and complete online trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
- 5+ years experience building and managing a large customer support operation
- 5+ years managing high performance teams
- Experience with support tools including ticketing and knowledge management
- Proven track record of having exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Incredible perseverance and drive, manifested in a strong work ethic and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done
- The ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, essential and ever-changing environment, make quick judgments and defend decisions, and to radiate positivity even while under pressure
- Proven track record of employee development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Strong motivational skills that are visible to the team(s) and business
- ZenDesk, Five9, Playvox experience is a plus
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision.coverage. Flexible Spending Accounts. Life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a wine credit and discount with Firstleaf.