- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Penny Lanes is your local hotspot for family entertainment, boasting state-of-the-art bowling lanes, an amazing arcade and interactive games!
We keep the fun rolling 7 days a week and if your skillset matches what we are looking, for then you might be the one to roll with us!
The Penny Lanes Event Coordinator reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing & is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinate all event logistics and details between Client and Sales Office to include final guarantee, private spaces, signed contracts, transportation, check-in, deposits, and final payments
- Prep next day event folders with final green copy, populated banquet checklist, applicable event cards, drink tokens, game cards, Movie Tickets, wristbands, etc.
- Communicate all specific details to Ops Managers, Technical Manager, Chef and Theater Managers
- Assist with organizing assigned Banquet Staff for coverage for all events
- Meet with Banquet Captain / Service Manager weekly to review upcoming weekly schedules and ordering
- Oversee Marketing collateral to include but not limited to coupons, marketing signs, sales collateral, in-venue signage
- Co-coordinate Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter local content posts, including guest service inquiries
- Manage and oversee office supplies and ordering
- Update marketing/sales team member communication on promotions, events, etc.
- Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and cleanliness & complete requisition for supplies to Chef / Banquet Captain
- Manage Linen/skirting and Banquet Decor ordering with DOSM / Banquet Captain
- Inspect physical equipment for damages or repairs, report to DOSM / Technical manager
- Assist with outside marketing opportunities
- Skills/Experience: Minimum of one year of Restaurant / Hotel Catering experience in a high-volume environment. College degree preferred, however not mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills and spreadsheet familiarity.
- Communicate with operations daily concerning updates in-venue events.
- Schedule and coordinate banquet staff for events.
- Update daily the Group Sales event calendar and distribute.
- Coordinate logistics for all events either within the venue or with outside sales events.
- Reconcile Group Sales deposits and payments with contract and into the POS.
Who is Trifecta Management Group and what is our role?
We are a third party management group that provides a multitude of services to busy businesses, including recruiting. During this process, we pick the best applicants for the first round of interviews. Those that have the traits that we're looking for, will be forwarded on to a second interview. While your first contact will be with Trifecta employees, you will not actually by employed by Trifecta.
14775 Lyons RdDelray Beach, FL
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Lane jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.