Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge's Naaman Outpatient Center is looking for a CRNP to work with the medical components of our outpatient medication assisted treatment programs for individuals struggling with substance use.
We will offer a competitive salary for the individual committed to our mission!
Sample Job Duties:
- Oversee professional medical care for all clients
- Must have a full knowledge and operate under the most current edition of the ACA code of ethics.
- Coordinate with the clinical team in assigning substance use diagnosis.
- Coordinate and facilitate medication management office visits under the direction of the medical director
- Assists, coordinates, and/or administers all necessary medication management procedures that are required by DDAP and credentialing oversight.
- Assess co-existing medical and psychological disorders and making appropriate referrals when necessary in coordination with the treatment team
- Current, CRNP license
- Buprenorphine waiver preferred, or must obtain within 1 month of employment
- Must possess strong communication, organization, supervisory and clinical skills.
- Preferred 2 years experience
- Must have a passion and appreciation for the Christian mission of PAATC and Naaman Center
PAATC is an "equal opportunity employer" and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the bases of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PAATC is a parachurch organization, meaning we are a ministry that is supported by the church. Our mission is Christian in nature and we work closely with churches from a variety of denominations. The organization recognizes that employees may hold a wide range of personal beliefs, values and commitments, however the ideal candidate for employment should have an understanding and appreciation for the mission of Teen Challenge.