$1,000 sign on bonus for 90 days successful employment with no call outs for full time positions! Shift differential offered in pay rate.
PA Adult and Teen Challenge has a 3rd shift detox LPN opening, for the candidate with a passion for our ministry and a calling to help those struggling with addiction. Shift differential included in pay rates.
Ideal candidates are gifted multi-taskers who are able to competently complete assignments in a high traffic environment where new detox patients can be admitted at any time.
The LPN Detox Nurse will be responsible for:
- Patient care supervision working primarily in a drug detoxification capacity.
- Assist in assessment and medical triage of patients.
- Ongoing care of patients while in detox program.
- Assist in performing/monitoring patient medication disbursement.
- Demonstrate respect towards patients, at the same time being firm and directive; supporting them with their personal goals and development.
* 3rd shift is from 10:30pm to 6:30 am
Skills required for the position:
- Assist in identification of medical, emotional, and social needs of the client throughout the treatment process.
- Assess medical and psychological problems and report significant findings to the nurse manager and appropriate counselor.
- Complete initial medical and nutritional assessment, and chemical dependency and suicide history along with charting patient care.
- Monitoring self-medication program and provide appropriate education to patients in the treatment program.
- Administer TB tests to patients in accordance with PA Department of Health.·
- Must be able to work weekend rotation when needed.
- Quality care assurance and adhere to all Patient Rights as outlined by PA licensure codes.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the job.
- Education: LPN
- Must support the mission and values of the organization
- Must be comfortable working with an all adult male population
- If in recovery, 2 years chemical dependency free
This position is an hourly paid position commensurate with experience. Benefits package included. $1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days of successful employment with no call outs.