Pa Adult and Teen Challenge, Rehrersburg, PA has a full-time job opening with benefits for Clinical Aide's
Our organization offers both a Christian faith-based, adult, long term program for men struggling with chemical addiction and newly opened, state licensed clinical short term and detox programming. We are looking for an Addiction Center Clinical Aide to work within all aspects of programming. **Spanish speaking preferred**
This position involves working one on one with an all adult male population.
The Clinical Aide will be responsible for:
- Supervision of client activities in a respectful and caring manner. This role includes aspects of mentoring and rapport-building with clients in the program.
- Provision of case management services for clients in the program to include ongoing completion of various reports and documentation.
- Monitoring and recording client progress and incidents in the program.
- Assisting with drug screening procedures
- De-escalation of incidents involving clients.
- Assisting Intake Coordinator with overnight intake procedures as needed.
- Assistance with client intake, discharge, and aftercare planning.
- Completing patient bed checks.
- Participation in weekly treatment team meetings.
- HS Diploma mandatory (Degree preferred (behavioral health /social service related)
- **Spanish speaking preferred**
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in a health or human service agency, preferably within a drug and alcohol treatment setting preferred
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts;
- Excellent documentation skills and familiarity with Microsoft office software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with a variety of personality types
- If in recovery, 2 years chemical dependency free preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking and working well under pressure
- Appreciation for the Christian mission and values of the organization
- Passion for mentoring men struggling with life controlling issues
*The salary range for this position is $20,000 - $30,000 commensurate with experience.
PAATC is an "equal opportunity employer" and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the bases of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PAATC is a parachurch organization, meaning we are supported by the church. Our mission is Christian in nature and we work closely with churches from a variety of denominations. The organization recognizes that employees may hold a wide range of personal beliefs, values and commitments, however the ideal candidate for employment should have an understanding and appreciation for the mission of Teen Challenge.