PA Adult and Teen Challenge has a CRNP opening for the candidate with a passion for our ministry and a calling to help those struggling with addiction.
Ideal candidates are gifted multi-taskers who are able to competently complete assignments in a high traffic environment where new detox patients can be admitted at any time.
The NP will be responsible for:
- History and physicals within 24 hours for detox patients
- Ordering necessary bloodwork, tests, medication within defined scope of practice
- Assisting in development and maintenance of medication protocols and taper schedules
- EMR documentation and review of results
- Working alongside the Nurse Manager and other medical staff
- Must have Pa Buprenorphine waiver
- Maintaining CRNP license and prescriptive authority
- Maintaining buprenorphine waiver
- Answering nurse questions via telephone when on call
- Must be able to work weekend rotation when needed.
- Quality care assurance and adhere to all Patient Rights as outlined by PA licensure codes.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the job.
- Education: CRNP
- Must support the mission and values of the organization
- Must be comfortable working with a mostly all male adult population
This position is an hourly paid position commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.