Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge has both Full Time and Part Time job openings for a CMT/CNA's. Multiple shifts available.
PA Adult and Teen Challenge Rehrersburg campus offers a Christian, adult, long-term, residential program in addition to detox and short term state-licensed rehabilitation programs for individuals struggling with chemical addiction . We are looking for CNA's and Med Techs to work within our emerging detox and short-term programs during multiple shifts.
The CMT/CNA will be responsible for:
- Passing medications and giving treatments according to physician orders and in accordance with facility policy.
- May be required to give shift report on status of clients/students/patients.
- Demonstrate respect towards clients, at the same time being firm and directive; pointing them toward their personal goals and spiritual development.
- May be required to document in the client/student/patient record.
- Assist counselors with documentation and other duties as assigned by lead counselor.
- Assures personal and staff compliance to client/student/patient rights.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized medication cart and medication room.
- May be required to assist client/patient/student with personal hygiene tasks, and other activities of daily living.
- May be required to assist with psychosocial groups and/or activities.
- May be required to develop and maintain accurate accounting of all client/student/patient personal property for assigned unit, identify property and keep inventory sheet current.
- May be required to perform duties as set forth on Clinical Aid job description as needed.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including but not limited to blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control, and fire safety.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to client/student/patient rights.
Job Requirements ·
- Preferred certified in medication administration/CMA/CNA.
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in a health or human service agency, preferably within a drug and alcohol treatment setting.
- Excellent documentation skills and familiarity with Microsoft office software.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with a variety of personality types..
- Must support the Christian mission and values of the ministry.
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and working well under pressure.
- *200 sign on bonus available after 60 days for full time employees with no call off's and excellent service!
PAATC is an "equal opportunity employer" and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the bases of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
PAATC is a parachurch organization, meaning we are supported by the church. Our mission is Christian in nature and we work closely with churches from a variety of denominations. The organization recognizes that employees may hold a wide range of personal beliefs, values and commitments, however the ideal candidate for employment should have an understanding and appreciation for the mission of Teen Challenge.
Job Type: Full-time