Leasing representatives engages with landlords and tenants in new lease negotiations, renewal lease negotiations, and overall growth of their business, from a leasing perspective. It is necessary to build strong relationships between landlords and tenants to quickly and efficiently meet their needs, help them grow, and protect their investments.
The individual who qualifies to join our team will be an aggressive and ambitious entrepreneur with business development and sales experience who is looking to build his or her own business. The most successful representatives throughout the history of our firm have proven to be persistent, goal oriented, coachable, and understand the importance of business planning, prospecting, and developing client relationships.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Sources new landlord and tenant relationships through networking, cold calling, and general marketing.
- Implements leasing plan, which may include but not limited to, marketing the property, calling perspective tenants, site selection, negotiating build-out costs, doing market studies, etc..
- Works closely with property owners on projects and leasing of the commercial properties.
- Tracks performance goals of the property and leasing activity.
- Prepares leasing pipeline reports and business plans for their portfolio with creative and aggressive marketing ideas.
- Prepares strategic leasing plans for tenants and landlords.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Performs regular market analysis to stay on top of any new trends.
- Shows space and qualify prospective tenants.
- Possesses the desire to work in an environment built around a culture of collaboration, integrity, hard work and accountability.
- Experience in commercial real estate leasing, sales, or management of commercial retail properties required.
- Financial acumen and reporting abilities are critical.
- Knowledge of tenant and capital improvements
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
Pennmark Management Company Inc.Pennmark is a full service Real Estate Development and Management Company with properties spanning Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Ohio and a portfolio of approximately 3 million square feet of retail, office and flex space.
Plymouth Meeting, PA