Penndel Mental Health Center is a non profit community based mental health agency located in Langhorne. We are seeking candidates to join our team of professionals who are passionate about working with individuals diagnosed with mental illness, intellectual disability, or drug and alcohol addiction. Our focus is to foster a culture of collaboration, respect and personal growth.
- Assess, plan, develop, coordinate and provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Provide services to consumers that include the following core aspects of the Supported Employment Model:
- vocational assessment
- job development
- job placement
- job coaching and follow along supports
- Additional functions:
- Model skills and consultation
- Cross train other staff on the team
- Attend all treatment plan meetings for consumers with employment goals.
- Carry case load and act as primary service coordinator
- On call crisis management
- Coordinate care
- Treatment planning and related documentation
- Group facilitation
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Experience providing vocational interventions and working with individuals living with severe and persistent mental illness
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job description, with or without accommodation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or Vocational Counseling
- Experience delivering supportive employment interventions
- ACT experience
What's in it for you?
We offer very competitive medical, dental and vision insurance coverage. We pride ourselves on encouraging personal growth through reimbursing up to 1% of salary to go towards continuing education. In addition, we are able to offer various educational opportunities through our partnerships with local colleges and universities. We offer vacation, sick and personal time to promote self care. Our licensed professionals provide licensure supervision and training opportunities.