- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,200 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Penndel Mental Health Center is a non profit community based mental health agency located in Langhorne. We are seeking candidates to join our team of professionals who are passionate about working with individuals diagnosed with mental illness, intellectual disability, or drug and alcohol addiction. Our focus is to foster a culture of collaboration, respect and personal growth.
We pride ourselves in our flexibility and fluidity, working in an office and remotely. We use technology to assist our employees in working from their choice of environment and provide the best care possible.
- Provide Supports Coordination services including, but not limited to: Assessment of needs, annual Plan development, locating appropriate services, coordinating services and supports, monitoring services, referring to community and system resources
- Meet face to face with individuals and families to write an Annual Plan according to regulations and guidelines.
- During a face-to-face meeting with the individual/family, complete Waiver Service Preference process and Priority Urgency Needs Scale (PUNS) as warranted – Review Service Preference annually or as needed.
- Work with individuals, families, other professionals and community members designated as important to the individual (a.k.a. the support team) in the identification of needs and desires
- Act as an advocate for individuals in the community and with public and private entities in that individual’s life.
- Assist individuals/families in obtaining financial, transportation, recreation, respite, adaptive equipment, home adaptation services, behavioral health, medical resources and other supports as needed.
- Maintain direct and indirect contact with all individuals on case load per regulations and guidelines and within the requirements of Waiver, Base and SC Only funding
- Monitor services funded through the OMR system in accordance to all funding stream regulations. These visits will include face-to-face contacts with the individual and/or family.
- Complete documentation of all contacts with the individual, family, service providers or others involved. Documentation is submitted via HCSIS (Home and Community Services Information System) in accordance with Support Coordination Bulletin , PMHC ID policies and adhere to PMHC Corporate Compliance Plan and review annually.
- Attend and participate in meetings as is pertinent to each individual’s situation.
What's in it for you?
We offer very competitive medical, dental and vision insurance coverage. We pride ourselves on encouraging personal growth through reimbursing up to 1% of salary to go towards continuing education. In addition, we are able to offer various educational opportunities through our partnerships with local colleges and universities. We offer vacation, sick and personal time to promote self care and invest in your retirement through the 403b. Our licensed professionals provide licensure supervision and training opportunities.
Penndel Mental Health Center
2005 Cabot Blvd WestLanghorne, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Penndel Mental Health Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?