Experienced Environmental Scientist / Geologist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of being pigeonholed and doing the same thing every day? Would you like to work on the same project from beginning to end? Want to work with and learn from some of the very best in the industry? We have an immediate opportunity for a staff Environmental Scientist, Geologist, or Engineer with 2-3 years of experience in our Milford, NJ office where we are safely open using a hybrid remote and in-person format. This growth position will be exposed to all aspects of the business with an emphasis on field work and the preparation of reports. The successful applicant will work under the direction of four Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) and will be developed into a project manager. The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline. Engineering, geology, hydrogeology, meteorology, biology, chemistry, or environmental science degrees are preferred. A Master’s degree will be considered.
- 2-3 years of experience in site remediation in a contracting or consulting environment.
- Ability to manage tasks under the direction of senior staff.
- Experience preparing reports for Preliminary Assessments, Phase I Environmental Audits, Remedial Investigations and Remedial Actions.
- Experience using USEPA, NJDEP, and PADEP regulations and guidance.
- Field experience with soil borings, well installation, groundwater sampling, underground storage tanks, vapor intrusion, and remediation oversight.
- Excellent data analysis, writing and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under time constraints.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and experience with GIS software. Surfer, SESOIL, or modeling software is a plus.
- The ability to perform physical activities, including wearing a respirator.
- A valid driver’s license.
Our commitment to providing innovative, value-added solutions is what drives our business while allowing us to best suit any need that arrives throughout the site assessment and remediation processes. Through efficient work and the belief that knowledge is power, PennJersey has been able to remain cost-effective throughout its history. And we do it without cutting any unnecessary corners, making sure that our clients' site is compliant while saving them money.
PennJersey offers a competitive salary and benefits, great working conditions, and a small company atmosphere that breeds success.
PennJersey Environmental Consulting
744 Milford Warren Glen RoadMilford, NJ
Get fresh Environmental Geologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.