- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HYTORC Penn-Ohio is looking for a hard-working, self-driven individual to join our rapidly growing team. The individual will perform repairs, service and calibrations on Battery Operated, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Torque Wrenches.
On-site training will be provided but individual should have an electrical or mechanical understanding or relevant experience.
· Full time and part time opportunities available
· Flexible work schedule after initial training period
· Starting pay is $16/hour with a raise after first 90 days
· 401K Match and paid vacation available after first year for full time employees
· Must be technically/mechanically inclined
· Must have a valid driver’s license
More info can be obtained here:
· WHO IS HYTORC PENN-OHIO: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=553941278318037
HYTORC Penn-Ohio Sales, LLC is an authorized sales and service center.
Penn-Ohio Sales LLC
2115 Sheffield RoadAliquippa, PA
Get fresh Mechanical Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.