Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At The Meadows Casino, we you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Provides very personalized safe, courteous, fun & legal direct sales and service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food, valet services and organizational assistance with extreme confidentiality, graciousness and cordiality to VIP casino guests in the High Limit Table Games area, Adios Lounge, High Limit Slots or other areas of the property as specifically requested by the guest; maintains a clean work area in accordance with established standards and procedures; properly processes cash, comp, credit card and other transaction types; and may be required to serve or attend off-property VIP events.
- Checks unknown guest identification to ensures guests are of the legal age to be in casino areas and/or purchasing alcoholic beverages
- Communicates with Management, Chefs, Kitchen Staff, Bartenders, Beverage Servers and Bar Backs in order to complete the order production cycle
- Monitors the alcohol consumption of guests being served and determines potential intoxication levels of guests
- Promptly conveys to management all guest special requests, special product requests, guest issues or equipment needs
- Works directly with Casino Host staff to provide an exemplary level of personalized service to the guests
- Answers guests questions and informs them about departmental & casino promotions, upcoming events and property features
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Requires knowledge of Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture – Department of Food Safety and Sanitation regulations
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage brands and spirit types
- Ability to handle cash and all other tender methods and be able to make change
- 1 year work experience in a high volume, full service culinary, food server or bartending position
- Must be able to effectively problem solve and diplomatically resolve issues for extremely demanding clientele
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer