Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Argosy Casino Riverside we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Supplies rooms with all amenities and linens
- Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and employee and storage areas in the hotel as directed by Inspector, Housekeeping Lead, Supervisor, or Manager
- Cleans all windows and mirrors, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms in guest rooms
- Vacuums and cleans carpeted areas and behind furniture
- Assures that every room is clean and everything in room is in proper working order
- Cleans and maintains his/her workstation, including stocking workstation with sheets, pillowcases, towels and all amenities
- Ensures all linens and terry are without defect
- Completes daily housekeeping reports, if necessary
- Works as a team with other employees
- Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- Properly reports and turns in all lost and found items
- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression
- Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling
- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals and be able to handle chemical fumes and airborne particles (on occasion)
- Effective communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency
- Must be well organized
- Possess mobility and dexterity to make beds, dust all room surfaces; clean all bathrooms, mirrors, and bathtubs
- Must be able to walk, stand, and work on hand and knees for long periods of time
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer