Mental Health Associate - Behavioral Health - Princeton House in Moorestown, NJ -- Per Diem
- Job ID :86862
- Job Category: Behavioral Health/Psychology
- Specialty Area: Behavioral Health/Psychology
- Primary Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: Per Diem
- Penn Medicine Entity: Penn Medicine Princeton Health
- Location: Moorestown, NJ
- Address: 351 New Albany Road
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Experience Required: Less than 1 year
- Employment Type: Per Diem
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
We are currently searching for a full time Mental Health Associate for our Penn Medicine Princeton House location in Moorestown, NJ.
The Mental Health Associate assists the primary therapists/group therapists in providing direct care to individuals and groups, may be asked to take an active role in managing crises involving therapeutic holds.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelors degree in social sciences or related specialization required.
- One year of experience in treatment of the program's patient population preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required; professionalism essential.
- Also required are a customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience transporting patients preferred.
- Valid driver's license in employee's state of residence with a record in good standing with the State of NJ Department of Motor Vehicles.
- 5 years experience transporting children, adolescents, and adults.
- May require strength in executing physical restraint techniques with children.
Additional Information :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.