Penn Highlands Healthcare here in Dubois, PA is adding a Lasik specialist to our Group Practice.
We are a 5 hospital system, with two long term care facilities and a Rehab Facility. We are also in the start of a $110M building and expansion project, which will allow Dubois Hospital to become a Level II Trauma Center
- Join a team of two ophthalmologist and one optometrist in a thriving practice
- BE/BC, ACGME accredited residency, PA license eligible
- Full scope practice to include Cataract and Refractive
- Practice volume 15-25 per day, Surgical 5-10 per week
- Office conveniently located near ASC & Hospital
- Surgery Facilities at both a state-of-the-art, hospital associated ASC and Hospital setting
- Service coverage area of >500,000
- Excellent Payor Mix
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- $30,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Annual CME Allowance- 5 days, $3,000
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement with Employer Match
- 25 Days PTO, 10 Sick Days Annually
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region?s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer?s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.