Penn Health Group Lemont Furnace, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
The Cultivation Technician position performs manual labor to assist in the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of growing medicinal cannabis, including, but not limited to; watering, feeding, flushing, pruning, washing, cloning, and transplanting under the supervision of the Cultivation Manager. Attention to detail is required. The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, regulated system and timelines.
· Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications and applying these mixtures according to policy.
· Ensure plant health by pruning, topping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to policies, as well as any other tasks required.
· Providing day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting and trimming.
· Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility.
· Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment, reports documents.
· Assist with tracking plants from seed to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities.
· Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information.
· Follow Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs).
· Trimming and watering as needed.
· Miscellaneous duties as requested.
· Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
· Experience in a general gardening production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption preferred.
· Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Activities and Additional Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must Not Be Afraid of heights; grow room employees may be asked to use a scissor lift as high as 20ft. standing 6 hours at this height per shift.
· Able to stand on their feet for at least 8 hours a day with constant movement. Repetitive hand motion, moving heavy equipment.
· Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal hygiene
· Required to work with hazardous chemicals and to wear appropriate clothing
· Local travel for business purposes and occasional overnight travel for events, training, etc. may also be required.
· Ability to pass a drug test, criminal background check and state mandated MMJ Training.
· All applicants will be considered based on their qualifications, skills and experience.
· All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, individuals with disabilities, and residents of Fayette County are encouraged to apply and will be given hiring preference This is a full-time, benefited position.
· We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a generous benefits package.
Penn Health GroupWhy Work Here?
Penn Health Group is dedicated to ensuring our employee's safety and well being, while providing the highest quality medicine.
Medical Marijuana Grower/Processor
4020 Vision WayLemont Furnace, PA
ConstructionView all jobs at Penn Health Group