Assistant to the Registrar
Penn Foster Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant to the Registrar will be responsible for basic clerical tasks, transcript evaluation for college and career students, and interfacing with students, coworkers, and colleges to help the institution maintain service standards and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle day-to-day clerical tasks relating to the College Registrar’s office including email and telephone communications.
- Complete transcript evaluations for students and prospective students as directed by the Registrar.
- Respond to general academic inquiries via email, ticket and phone as directed by the Registrar.
- Compile quarterly Penn Foster Dean’s List for publication.
- Maintain regular contact with other departments concerning credit equivalencies, student questions, and internal program transfers/reentries.
- If in the Scottsdale office, handle mail processing and shipping to Scranton office.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Experience working with faculty/staff/students from post-secondary institutions
- Previous experience in an educational administrative or teacher position
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Penn Foster we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that embraces and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
At Penn Foster, we are dedicated to helping over 300,000 students each year achieve their goals through affordable, accessible, career-focused learning. Our mission has remained the same since 1890: to enhance the lives of our students and clients through the acquisition of skills and credentials that can help them work toward their career and life goals. Together with our extensive partner network of leading employers, community-based organizations, and academic institutions, we close skills gaps and are building a workforce that’s prepared for the future job market. We aim to help businesses thrive by mobilizing their individual workers and energizing communities with opportunities for growth and progress. We are proud to play a role in the success of over 80% percent of our graduates that see improvement within their careers, as they inspire us to keep finding new ways to further our reach and broaden horizons. Join the Penn Foster movement and start working toward a better future today.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive base salary, plus a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, generous paid time off, sponsored volunteer opportunities, parking & commuter benefits, a 401K with a company match, plus free access to all of our online programs.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Penn Foster