Retail Customer Service and Sales ** HIRING ASAP**
Penn Executives is the market leader in top quality face-to-face customer service, and we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our highly successful team. Do you have what it takes to be a part of a company that is going places? If so, read on!
The Benefits Of Joining The Penn Executives Team
• The harder you work, the more you earn!
• Lots of scope for promotion and career advancement if desired.
• Plenty of opportunity for travel to direct marketing events and meetings.
• Excellent bonuses and commission packages.
Retail Customer Service And Sales Job Description
• Dealing with customers in a face-to-face manner.
• Resolving client issues in a friendly, helpful way.
• Provide price tariffs and amend as required.
• Responding to client inquiries.
• Attending staff and client meetings.
• Tracking sales and maintaining records.
• Helping the sales team to acquire new customers.
• Up-selling where appropriate.
• Providing general admin support.
Job Requirements Qualities We Need From You
• We are looking for outgoing personalities with a zest for life and a warm, friendly persona.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Can you speak a second language? Even better!
• You must be a team player.
• A strong work ethic is essential.
• You must be flexible and willing to learn.
Previous Work Experience, Training, and Education
• A High School Diploma.
• Previous experience in a customer focused role.
• Sales and/or marketing experience is desirable but not essential as relevant training will be provided.
We welcome customer service applicants with lots of relevant experience in customer service and sales, but a genuine desire to learn is more important than experience, and we are happy to provide full training if required. So don’t let a lack of experience put you off.
Go ahead, apply for the role, and show us what you’re made of! It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing