Penmarc Inspired Spaces, LLC is currently seeking a Trim Carpenter to install various types of mill-work, cabinets, and closet organizers for residential and commercial clients.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience Penmarc's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
- Doing the Right Thing
What you will be doing!
As a Trim Carpenter, you will be “hands-on” managing the field service installation of any number of systems to include closet shelves, organizers, cabinetry, trim and millwork, renovations, remodels, sheetrock repair and painting. You are responsible for direct customer service through project completion and client satisfaction. You are bringing the highest level of professionalism and quality of work to every project you undertake. Responsible for alerting scheduling to issues in the field and strategize to eliminate these issues on future jobs. Track your progress and maintain excellence in your workmanship and customer service. Be a team player to get the job done right!
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You have a desire to lead by example with the grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand Retail/Construction is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Install any numerous components for closets, cabinetry, millwork; some painting and sheetrock repair as directed or required in the field. Must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Renovate or Repair as project requires.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in all interactions with clientele and maintain excellent service through completion.
- Continuously monitor your progress to optimize the efficiency of your day and installations.
- Problem-solve issues arising in the field to help complete your task in a timely manner,
- Interact positively and immediately with scheduling to keep abreast of progress.
- Maintain your tools and work environment in a safe and clean way minimizing disturbance to other areas.
- Respect the environments you will be working in as they are your own.
- Be willing to travel to nearby cities to start new projects.
Experience and Training
- 5 years of construction experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain the RRP (Renovation, Repair, and Paint) Lead Renovator Certification within one month of hire.
- Knowledge of General Safety Practices or OSHA training preferred.
- Experience in some area of carpentry, cabinetry, millwork, interior trim, remodels, renovations, shelving or closet organizers is required.
- Ability to use hand tools, reciprocating and miter saws, and power tools correctly and safely.
- Knowledge of general construction practices and details
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with a keen sense to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to utilize dispatching equipment such as telephone, pagers, mobile radio
- Ability to use applications on a cell phone
- Ability to read layouts from blueprints
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years
- Carpentry: 2 year