Penmac Education Staffing is now hiring Substitute Teachers for the West Plains R-VII School District. Substitute Teachers play a vital role in providing quality education to our children. You will have the flexibility of creating your own schedule, weekly pay, and health and retirement benefit options.
Substitute Teachers in the West Plains R-VII currently earn $100 per full day! $125 for retired teachers! An affordable health insurance plan is available from your first day of employment—no waiting period!
· Follow lesson plans provided by the regular teacher to create a cohesive and consistent learning experience for students
· Manage the classroom effectively to encourage student participation, minimize distractions, and maintain a positive learning environment
· Adapt teaching methods to fit the needs of each individual student
· Supervise students in and out of the classroom, including in the halls, on the playground and in the cafeteria
· Provide in-class and at-home assignments based on the available lesson plan
· For long-term substitutes: develop lesson plans and assignments consistent with the regular teacher's past lesson plans
To become a substitute teacher, you must:
· have 60 college credit hours (in any subject)
· obtain a Missouri Teaching License or Substitute Certificate
· complete a fingerprint background check (contact Penmac before completing this step for more details)
· complete required training provided by Penmac
Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
About Penmac Education Staffing
Penmac Education Staffing was founded as a division of Penmac in 2014. Penmac currently provides substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and other staff to over 20 school districts in the state of Missouri. Penmac Staffing is America’s largest 100% employee-owned staffing company, and is an equal opportunity employer.